At Thruwall we specialise in the design of rainscreen façade and engineering. We aim to be your go to consultancy to complete your cladding façade design package.
From the outset to the completed As Built drawings, we can be on hand to go through the complete rainscreen design process.
This can include:
- Full detailed design
- Manufacture drawings /scheduling
- Document managing to 3rd party drawing portals
- Site visits can be included for any bespoke elements and we are happy to join your team for required design team meetings.
We experience in most systems on the market and can help with not just the design and engineering, we can help with the specification of the systems, subframe and SFS. This includes-
High pressure laminates:
- Marley eternit
- Cassette secret fixed (no visible fixings)
- Cassette discrete fixed (removable panels with fixings in joint recess),
- Flat panel (exposed fixings, allowing for onsite modifications to panels)
- Extruded for that perfect modular façade finish
Natural finish systems
- Natural stone
- Rainscreen and traditional
- Glass reinforced concrete (GRC)
- Terracotta system
- Timber facade
Inner leaf facade design
- Lightweight steel framing (SFS/ METSEC etc)
- Timber frame
- Sto rainscreen / EWI systems
- SPS Envirowall
- K rend
Aluminium flashing design
- Coping design and layouts
- Opening flashings
- Window pods
Thruwall have many years’ experience of designing bespoke and innovative aluminium systems. This can be for one off projects or to create a new system for your brand, we have can help with organisation of CWCT testing to create a new product for our ever expanding market.
We have many different companies we work with to help you get the best product at the best price, including fixing specifications and onsite pull tests.
With our mixed background, we can help with trade co-ordination throughout the project to ensure that it is delivered on time and correctly.
In addition we offer the client, builder, main contractor or sub-contractor our services to help design, specify and comment on the rainscreen design for your prestigious project. This will ensure that you have a specialist on your team to help co-ordinate packages from design conception to completion. Our input can be as little or as much as required and will be project specific to your requirements.